There are many ways to fight a Georgia DUI charge. On the page below, there is a list of the most effective and common defenses to a Georgia DUI breath test. For your specific case, though, only a veteran, skilled Statesboro DUI attorney can guide you in defending yourself against a breath test. Every Georgia DUI case and the defense for it depends on different facts and elements that must be carefully evaluated by a qualified attorney such as Statesboro DUI attorney Matt Hube.
Some of the most common Breath Test Defenses are:
1. Machine was out of calibration
2. Radio Frequency Interference
3. Improper testing procedures by the testing officer
4. Insufficient observation period by the officer
5. Medical conditions, such as GERD and other gastrointestinal illnesses
6. Partition ratio defenses
7. Rising BAC – BAC was under .08 at the time of driving, but rose before breath testing
8. Improper breathalyzer maintenance records
9. Unqualified breath test operator
10. Mouth alcohol was present at the time of testing
Many of the defenses listed above can be wielded by an experienced attorney to get the breath tests results excluded as evidence in your case. It is not smart to rely on one defense only when dealing with a Georgia DUI, but Statesboro DUI attorney Matt Hube will be able to defend you and prove that any of these defenses are valid, providing you with a much better chance at winning your case when it goes to trial.
If you have been charged with a Georgia DUI, call Statesboro DUI attorney Matt Hube now for a confidential case review. You only have a limited amount of time to protect all of your rights. Call now!